Wedding Planning Timeline
With so much to organise Venuelior’s National Glass Centre have put together a checklist to try and help you out a little. Whilst every wedding is unique to each couple, we hope this will help you out a little!
Wedding to do list
12 Months +
- Set the date, give notice of marriage to the Council
- Book your registrar/minister or church
- Book your perfect venue!
- Send save-the-date cards
- Set your budget
- Draw up your guest list(s)
- Appoint bridesmaids, best man and ushers
- Book your photographer and videographer
- Book a band/entertainers
- Book your cars and ﬂorist
- Buy/order your wedding dress/outﬁt
6 Months +
- Order/make your wedding invitations
- Order the wedding cake
- Buy your wedding shoes and accessories
- Book your make-up artist and hairdresser
- Buy your bridesmaid’s dresses and suits for the groom, best man, ushers and any ﬂower girls or page boys.
3 Months +
- Buy your wedding rings
- Send your wedding invitations
- Choose your table decorations and chair covers
- Choose wedding music and readings
1 Month before
- Arrange for a ﬁnal ﬁtting of your wedding dress
- Meet with our wedding coordinator to conﬁrm ﬁnal details for your big day.
- Finalise the seating plan
- Write the wedding speeches
- Find your ‘something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue’
1 Week before
- Have the wedding rehearsal
- Wear-in your wedding shoes!
- Treat yourself to beauty treatments and have a pamper day
- Meet with your wedding coordinator to ﬁnalise details of your big day THE BIG DAY!
Just enjoy yourselves!